CiviCRM for Law Practice Management
Does your law or bar association staff need support in managing memberships, mailings, CLE events that support your organization’s membership? Managing everything on a spreadsheet leaves your staff with no time to develop the programs and events that would support your membership. At Trial1 we have developed a customized version of the Open Source CRM CiviCRM it can be configured to meet legal and bar association needs.
- Sign-up new memberships, renew membership
- View status of all type of memberships on the dashboard
- Create CLE events and register participants
- Segment and manage mail messages to your membership
- Track your membership participation in your activities
- Designed to integrate with your WordPress, Joomla or Drupal website.
Allow your attorneys to take their CLE course 24/7/365
Upgrade your memberships benefit by offering responsive mobile friendly integrated online CLE service on your website. Open Source Solutions will allow your firm or association to reduce licensing costs, allows your organization to own your data, and keep up with the powerful but ever-changing web environment. It offers a highly customizable, open source engine core that, along with its modules for such things as clients lists, mailing, and reporting, can be customized to into sophisticated software solution that fits your firm or association needs.